Call for Abstracts
Scientists, Engineers, and business professionals who are interested in oxidation and reduction technologies for remediation of soil and groundwater are invited to submit abstracts of up to 500 words in MS word format describing their work. All abstracts are due by Friday June 30, 2017. In addition to the Keynote Speakers (30 minutes each) and the Invited Speakers (25 minutes each), a large number of short presentations will be chosen from the abstracts that will be submitted based on “Call for Abstracts”. The rest of the abstracts will be presented in the poster session. Each poster will have 1.2 m x 1.2 m of display space.
Guidelines to Prepare Abstracts
Please follow the following guidelines in preparing your abstract(s):
- Type single space using, if possible, Times New Roman 12-point font (preferred);
- Keep all material within a one-inch margin on all sides;
- The title should be typed in boldface (Title Case, 14- points) centered at the top of the page;
- Leave a double space between the title and the names of the author(s);
- The names of the authors should be typed in boldface in single space, followed the addresses of the authors in single space; Underline the name of the presenting author;
- Leave a double space between the end of the addresses and the opening paragraphs;
- Abstracts should be sent, in Microsoft Word format, to Dr. Hussain Al-Ekabi (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).