Call for Abstracts
Scientists, engineers, and business professionals who are interested in AOTs-24 (including ISCO and ISCR) are invited to submit abstracts of up to 500 words in English describing their work. All abstracts are due by Friday, June 29, 2018. In addition to the invited lectures (25 minutes each) listed above, additional abstracts will be chosen for short talks (15 minutes each) and the rest of abstracts will be presented in the poster session. Each poster will have 1.2 m x 1.2 m of display space.
Guidelines to Prepare Abstracts
Please follow the following guidelines in preparing your abstract(s):
- Type single space using, if possible, Times New Roman 12-point font (preferred);
- Keep all material within a one-inch margin on all sides;
- The title should be typed in boldface (Title Case, 14- points) centered at the top of the page;
- Leave a double space between the title and the names of the author(s);
- The names of the authors should be typed in boldface in single space, followed by the addresses of the authors in single space; underline the name of the presenting author;
- Leave a double space between the end of the addresses and the opening paragraphs;
- Abstracts should be sent, in Microsoft Word format, to Dr. Hussain Al-Ekabi (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).