Call for Abstracts
Scientists, engineers, and business professionals who are interested in the topics covered by this conference are invited to submit abstracts of up to 500 words in English describing their work. All abstracts are due by Monday, April 17, 2017.
Guidelines to Prepare Abstracts
Please use the following guideline when preparing your abstract(s):
- Type single space using, if possible, Times New Roman 12-point font (preferred);
- Keep all material within a one-inch margin on all sides;
- The title should be typed in boldface (Title Case, 14- points) centered at the top of the page;
- Leave a double space between the title and the names of the author(s);
- The names of the authors should be typed in boldface in single space, and then addresses of the authors in single space; underline the name of the presenting author;
- Leave a double space between the end of the addresses and the opening paragraphs; Abstracts should be sent, in Microsoft Word format, to email@example.com.