Topics to be Covered
Abstracts are being solicited in the following related areas:
1) Semiconductor Photochemistry, Photoelectrochemistry and Photocatalysis, in particular for Environmental Applications: Water Treatment, Air Treatment, Self-cleaning, Disinfection, Anti-corrosion Effects, etc.
2) Development of Materials and Nanomaterials: Photocatalyst Preparation, Doping and Co-doping, Spectral Range Broadening for Solar Application, Photocatalyst-sorbent combination, novel supports for photocatalysts, etc.
3) Molecular and Nanostructured Solar Cells
4) Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells; Fuel Cells
5) Solar Fuel Production: e.g. H2, CH4, etc.
6) Dynamics of Photo-Induced Energy and/or Electron Transfer
7) Fundamental investigations into Semiconductors and Nanostructures: Mechanistic Studies, Modeling,Microchemical Systems, etc.
8) Biomedical Applications of Semiconductors: Sunscreens, Photodynamic Therapy, Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials, etc.
9) Technological, Environmental and Commercial Issues: Standardization, Technology Transfer, Life Cycle Assessment, Intellectual Property, Management and Economics
10) Process Development: Integration of Photocatalysis with other Technologies, Photocatalytic Lithography