Call for Abstracts
Our original date of the conference was April 20-23,2020 but due to Covid-19 it has been rescheduled to November 8-11,2020. The original program is already posted on the website. We are now allowing additional abstracts’ submission by the extended date of Friday, July 31, 2020. Therefore the final program will be revised after July 31.
Guidelines to Prepare Abstracts
Please use the following guideline when preparing your abstract(s):
- Type single space using, if possible, Times New Roman 12-point font (preferred);
- Keep all material within a one-inch margin on all sides;
- The title should be typed in boldface (Title Case, 14- points) centered at the top of the page;
- Leave a double space between the title and the names of the author(s);
- The names of the authors should be typed in boldface in single space, and then addresses of the authors in single space; underline the name of the presenting author;
- Leave a double space between the end of the addresses and the opening paragraphs; Abstracts should be sent, in Microsoft Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.