Call for Abstracts
Abstracts of up to 500 words in MS Word should be electronically submitted. Due to the request of many colleagues to extend the deadline, I am pleased to announce that the deadline has been extended to Friday, July 28.
Guidelines to Prepare Abstracts
Please follow the following guidelines in preparing your abstract(s):
- Type single space using, if possible, Times New Roman 12-point font (preferred);
- Keep all material within a one-inch margin on all sides;
- The title should be typed in boldface (Title Case, 14- points) centered at the top of the page;
- Leave a double space between the title and the names of the author(s);
- The names of the authors should be typed in boldface in single space, followed by the addresses of the authors in single space; underline the name of the presenting author;
- Leave a double space between the end of the addresses and the opening paragraphs;
- Abstracts should be sent, in Microsoft Word format, to Dr. Hussain Al-Ekabi (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).